We’re Here for Virginia Small Businesses
The legal needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs are different. The average large corporate law firm isn’t well suited to the rough and tumble daily struggles of entrepreneurship. OneSight Legal Solutions is different; and what makes us different, makes us better. We offer subscription-based legal service plans for a monthly fee, in addition to all the regular legal services you would expect from a business law firm. Most small business owners are moving fast; we move fast too. Our clients call or email us for same-day responses to most legal questions, and lightning fast review and advice on legal documents before they sign. You’re there for your clients, let us be there for you.
A few of the small business legal services we offer:
- Forming New Companies: Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), Partnerships, and more, including all the necessary filings and corporate documents.
- Contract review and drafting
- Evaluating and pursuing breach of contract claims
- Filing for trademark and copyright protection
- Defending your trademarks and copyrights
- Defending businesses in litigation
- Unlawful Detainer (eviction) actions
- Preparing leases, confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, and more.
- Resolving conflicts with vendors
- Collecting debts from customers
- Employment Law: Creating employee policies and handbooks, compliance with State and Federal Law
- Lease and Contract negotiations
- Representation in various business litigation situations in court or before administrative boards
- Ensuring compliance with state or federal administrative regulations, including conducting on-site inspections for compliance
Who Should Your Small Business Attorney Be?
- Your business attorney should be a small business consultant who helps you prevent legal problems and increase profits just as much as he helps you solve specific legal issues.
- Your business attorney should listen and learn from you — he should know your business’s mission and goals. His work should be more proactive than reactive, always generating value for your business.
- If a client would rather have a root canal at his Dentist’s office than talk to us, we have miserably failed at our job.
- The service and legal advice we give our clients must be excellent, well-researched, and delivered to clients in a timely way.
OneSight means one vision that matters to us, yours. Let’s talk about a partnership between our law firm and your small business that could bring new meaning to the term “profitable”.