We’re Here for Virginia Small Business Litigation
The legal needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs are different. The average large corporate law firm isn’t well suited to the rough and tumble daily struggles of entrepreneurship. We also help employees who have faced discrimination in the workplace, just as we help small business owners prevent discrimination lawsuits by compliance with applicable anti-discrimination laws.
A few of the small business legal services we offer:
- Forming New Companies: Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), Partnerships, and more, including all the necessary filings and corporate documents.
- Contract review and drafting
- Evaluating and pursuing breach of contract claims
- Filing for trademark and copyright protection
- Defending you from business defamation — when another company has conspired to put you out of business by spreading lies and misinformation, we can help.
- Defending businesses in all types of litigation
- Unlawful Detainer (eviction) actions
- Preparing leases, confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, and more.
- Resolving conflicts with vendors
- Collecting debts from customers
- Employment Law: Creating employee policies and handbooks, compliance with State and Federal Law
- Lease and Contract negotiations
- Representation in various business litigation situations in court or before administrative boards
- Workplace Discrimination Law: Protect your rights as an employee of a company or government agency.
Who Should Your Small Business Attorney Be?
- Your business attorney should be a small business consultant who helps you prevent legal problems and increase profits just as much as he helps you solve specific legal issues.
- Your business attorney should listen and learn from you — your Attorney should generate value for you and your business.
- If a client would rather have a root canal at his Dentist’s office than talk to us, we have miserably failed at our job.
- The service and legal advice we give our clients must be excellent, well-researched, and delivered to clients in a timely way.
OneSight means one vision that matters to us, yours. Let’s talk about a partnership between our law firm and you.